Stickman Can't Fight 6-2 Stickman Can't Fight 6-2

Very entertaining! Can't wait for the next episode.

Bag a hot girl at a bar Bag a hot girl at a bar

Haha! The ending was pretty funny. It's good to see you're putting the tablet to good use. I think the sound quality could use improvement. The voice acting was pretty good in my opinion.

The Sadness of Greg The Sadness of Greg

This is nice work! The animation was not choppy and the drawings are nice. You can really tell that Greg is sad.

Some parts that need improvement is just things that need more detail, like the walk of the guy Greg spears and when the spear stabs him in the gut. In addition, the wind streams in the beginning and the sliding clouds could use some work as well.

Overall, great work! Looking forward to your future work

Highway Traveling Highway Traveling

Very cool game, but it's missing a few things:

1) Needs a variety of cars including trucks and buses.
2) Additional player car graphics, specifically the car's visual when steering.
3) Faster acceleration.

This game is very much like the old school Spy Hunter.... without the James Bond gadgets.

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Great adventure game!

I like how the story line always progressed, pretty crazy for a school setting. Dialogue always changed each day. Mini-games provided a variety of fun. Barely felt any repetition in the missions. Very RPG-like with plenty of things to do.

I also think the stairs should act more like doors. Making the player walk up the stairs just adds more time.

Overall, fun game! This game made it suspenseful to know what will happen next. I can't wait for part 2!

P.S. I can't help but notice that Wendy looks like Wendy Testaburger?

Retiring Day Retiring Day

Woo! Retirement!

Time is really against you in this game, or job. If it wasn't for the time limit, I would take it slowly the whole time. It might be better to set a key for slapping the trainee in the face (maybe up arrow or space bar), but I understand the idea is to disrupt concentration by clicking.

Overall, fun and interesting game. Really opened my eyes to how difficult a job as a product inspector could be. Actually, it's kinda similar to being a flash reviewer on Newgrounds. haha

doom - bronson dustep doom - bronson dustep

slow dubstep, very hypnotizing

I like this kind of dubstep. It sounds similar to the styles of Excision, Datsik, and Cookie Monsta.

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

Ughh!

the drop at 1:19 is nice..

..almost started pop n lockin' for a second.. hehe.

TheBiocide responds:

Hahaha, why didn't you?

Thanks for the review, buddy ;)

Digital Wave Digital Wave

wow!

it sounds like a daft punk song!

Chrispington responds:

thanks, glad you liked it